We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa del Palmar Flamingos

Winnipeg
5 posts
Save Topic
Villa del Palmar Flamingos

We are staying in a 1 bedroom at Villa del Parmar Flamingos in January 2013. I am hoping to request a specific room and would love to hear your feedback and room number if you were happy with the balcony/view etc. I would like to be as close to the Ocean as possible, but I am open to other suggestions. Thank you. :)

I would also like to know where i can get a massage on the beach!

Yardley...
Level Contributor
1,999 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa del Palmar Flamingos

i am an owner at vdpf. you cannot request a specific room. owners get priority placement as it should be and since this is not a specific unit/date type timeshare your placement will depend on what is available at the time in your room category. upon arrival i would recommend requesting a unit 5th floor or above for the best view as lower units can have their views partially blocked by the palm trees. because of the way the facility is built (angled buildings in a U shaped) all rooms have a beautiful view of the pool and most have some type of ocean view with of course the higher rooms having a better view. looking out from the lobby buildings on the left side will provide a better sunset view. hope this helps!

2. Re: Villa del Palmar Flamingos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 10:19