We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Church

California
Level Contributor
104 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Church

Will be in Nuevo Vallarta next weekend. Looking for a christian church to attend on Sunday. I understand that there is catholic church in Bucerias which we will go to, but that would not be our first choice.

Shelby Township...
Level Contributor
195 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Church

Many of the hotels that I've been to in Mexico have mass service on Sunday, usually Catholic. U might want to check with ur hotel. I didn't understand from ur post if u didn't like the area of the church u might go to (bucerias) or that it was catholic

God bless!

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Nuevo Vallarta, Guadalajara
Level Contributor
3,773 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Church

The Riviera Grill, which is in Nuevo Vallarta, has a sign out advertising Christian church services in English. I didn't get the times, sorry. But you could go by there, or have someone call and get the service time.

California
Level Contributor
104 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Church

Thanks for the responses.

Not real fond of Catholic services. Will check out the Grill

California
Level Contributor
104 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Church

Not real fond of Catholic services. Will check out the Grill. Fine with going to Bucerias.

California
Level Contributor
104 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Church

Not real fond of Catholic services. Will check out the Grill

Naperville, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
10,063 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Church

There's a big Protestant church in Bucerias, just inland from the highway. It is called La Fuente.

South Bend, Indiana
Level Contributor
221 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Church

We usually have Sunday as one of our days in PV and go to Calvary Chapel in the morning, then do dinner at one of the great PV restaurants in town. The service is bi-lingual with a mix of contemporary worship songs done in both English and Spanish. Although I see on their website they are now having an early service in English only. We will still probably go to the latter.

http://www.calvarypv.com/

California
Level Contributor
104 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Church

Sorry about the multiple posts.

Thanks for the info. Since we will be in Nuevo we will probably go to El Fuente this Sunday.

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,607 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Church

Here is a link to their website. http://lafuenteriviera.com/

Pastor Keith and Pastor Freddy are wonderful people. they just finished building their church. the "grand opening" service will be on November 11at 10am if anyone is interested in going. Right now they are still open with services in English. Here is their address:

La Fuente Riviera

Cleofas Salazar 49 Sur.

Col. Buenos Aires

Bucerías, Nayarit.

Have a great trip!

Puerto Vallarta...
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Church

Amazing Grace Christian Church

Christian Church Service in English

Paseo Cocoteros 33 (Inside Riviera Grill Restaurant, in front of Ocean Terrace / Bahia del Sol)

Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit

10:30 am Sunday English - 12:30 pm Spanish

Facebook, Email: AGCC_NV@yahoo.com