We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which AI would be best for GF?

Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,112 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
which AI would be best for GF?

Anyone have experiences with a AI in the nuevo area and being GF?

we are starting to look into our next vacation for next christmas and new years, i know i know... so far away.... I will be booking by may- june and always start looking now reading reviews from others that just were there during this time frame of the year :)

My son is 6, will be 7 when we go and is now Gluten free as he was just diagnosed with in late sept. This past new years trip we went without him as it was going to be difficult as he was still in the transition and has been picky and hard to feed.... but the next trip he will be with us.

so i am hoping to hear from others that are Celiac or GF and travel in this area to give me some info on resorts they have stayed at...

i know about him carrying a card that explains his allergy, etc but if there is a resort that has a really big variety of food in the buffet, it will make life a whole lot easier...

carrot river sk
Level Contributor
221 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: which AI would be best for GF?

Have you thought about doing the condo thing? That way you have control. I would be leary as who knows what the actaul ingredients are in each dish. Salad of course is a no brainer but with all the sauces and such I would be a little worried. Good luck!!

Liz

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,112 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which AI would be best for GF?

i have but we all want AI for the convince in general. if we need to buy a few things and have extras in the fridge that i am ok with but not cooking all meals :P

3. Re: which AI would be best for GF?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2014, 06:19