We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ocean breeze

Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,035 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
ocean breeze

has anyone been recently? there seems to be ot too many reviews going up for this place and was wondering what it is like considering half is AI and half Time share...

St. Albert, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: ocean breeze

we have a time share for the last 6 years when it was just sea garden the last 2 yeas we have gone to cancun and cuba! regret both trips! We just found out abought the AI? very layed back 50 feet from pool to beach,not dealing with the hundreds of peaple..I do not know how the AI is my understanding is thay have biult a new restarunt? witch thair would be two +lunch shack. food at the resturant I had no issues! we always had ocean view falling to sleep to the sound of the waves! rooms are fare,this is one of the older building definetly not an eyesore,grounds are very well maintaned.staff are great dont have anything bad to to say. thair are some negitive feed back with everthing look under sea garden.the nice thing is you dont have to go far to find good food just outside the hotel to the east 200 yard a great place we;v eaten many times.(I CAN GIVE YOU A LIST) thair is a small mall (PARARIES VILLAGE) 5$ cab ride away with a Mc d s \ domminos\ subway,also has med-size food store. VERY SAFE. I HOPE THIS HELPS? Iam leaving for nuevo feb 2 for a week IAM going to drop in to see our investment as we are owners thair! RICHARD

ALBERTA.CANADA

2. Re: ocean breeze

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Nuevo Vallarta