We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Live" From Villa Magna

Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
"Live" From Villa Magna

Arrived at 3:00 PM yesterday to sunny skies. Sat out on the balcony and had a few beers with friends while eating dinner and watching the sun set.

Today looks like another sunny clear day......................anyone with questions?

Prince George BC
Level Contributor
20 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "Live" From Villa Magna

Hello Bob! I was just wondering how long will you be staying in Mexico this time. Our family will be traveling down to Mexico on March 16 -23 staying at Grand Velas right next to Vila Magna. If you are still planning on staying that long, I would love to meet with you and say my personal "Thank You" for contributing so much valuable information for all the fellow travelers...

We all respect you very much for your dedication to contribute valuable travel tips. Best regards, Austin Kim

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
3,247 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "Live" From Villa Magna

Hi Bob and Deb!

Hope you have a great time!

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "Live" From Villa Magna

We are here until March 19th. I would love to meet up and say hi. We pass by the Grand Velas everyday on our morning walk. Just send me a "PM" and we can meet up on the 17th!!

Fredericton, Canada
Destination Expert
for Fredericton, St. John's
Level Contributor
1,883 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: "Live" From Villa Magna

Find a spot with a good view and cold brews! We'll join you!

Prince George BC
Level Contributor
20 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: "Live" From Villa Magna

Hope you are having a great holiday!

I will make sure to PM you and meet up on either 17th or 18th of March.

Can't wait to meet with the Travel Advisor Legend!!!

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: "Live" From Villa Magna

Oakley75: We might as well meet at the Grand Velas and PGFamily guy can pay for the beers!!

Edmonton Alberta
Level Contributor
698 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: "Live" From Villa Magna

Hi Bob

Enjoy. We just got back on Saturday. Spent 2 great weeks @ Villa Magna. Will return fro sure. Next time we will rent a 2 bedroom as we rented a 1 bedroom and found the balcony too small.

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: "Live" From Villa Magna

Luvplaya...................We rent the three bedroom and find the balcony quite large with plenty of room plus we make sure there is a grill to cook at night. Three years ago we rented the four bedroom Penthouse which was BEAUTIFUL. It is way too expensive now so we stick with the three bedroom for the four of us.

Missed the Market yesterday and the girls are going shopping this morning. My friend and I drank to much yesterday and it was an early night at 9:00 PM. Tomorrow will be at Cafe Roma for Keroyke,

Fredericton, Canada
Destination Expert
for Fredericton, St. John's
Level Contributor
1,883 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: "Live" From Villa Magna

Sounds good Bob!

-Colin

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: "Live" From Villa Magna

Just came up from the pool on this beautiful afternoon for lunch. Waiting for the girls to come back from their food shopping. We have eight of us going to Cafe Roma tomorrow night so that will have to do for a M&G until we can get a real one going.

Get answers to your questions about Nuevo Vallarta