We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ocean breeze

Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,104 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
ocean breeze

does anyone have a email address for them? my 6 year old is celiac and needs to eat Gluten free so i want to make sure this place can deal with that kind of thing...

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
56 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ocean breeze

I don't have an e-mail address. Perhaps you can contact the hotel directly on their toll free number and have them put you through to one of their restaurants and discuss with them if they use corn tortillas and/or tell them what your child can eat.

This winter my sister-in-law who is also celiac ( and we are from Winnipeg also) stayed at the Grand Mayan with us just down the road from Ocean Breeze and she had a sheet written in Spanish that she handed to one of the waiters at Prime 159 by the Marina in NV stating what she couldn't have. She is fluent in Spanish but the waiter took this back to the kitchen and it was much easier knowing that the chef understood precisely what she could not have. You may want to consider this option. There are corn as well as flour tortillas so perhaps you could have the restaurant get corn tortillas during your stay - they are cheap.

Edited: 06 May 2013, 23:30
Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Nuevo Vallarta, Guadalajara
Level Contributor
3,744 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ocean breeze

You won't have to get them to have corn tortillas, they are standard fare here

3. Re: ocean breeze

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2014, 07:19