We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradise Village 4-11 May, Good close by places to eat?

Puyallup, Washington
Level Contributor
2,339 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Paradise Village 4-11 May, Good close by places to eat?

This is our 6th trip to Nuevo Vallarta so we kind of know our way around and know Bucerias very well. In fact we're at the Royal Decameron for 4days prior to moving South. We are looking for some new places to try and how to get there. We'll have a rental car. Have heard about Eddies Place, Fredas, and Titi's for shrimp. Anyone have any feedback on these or other suggestions? Do they ever have Meet and Greets in Vallarta to meet other forum members? We have them Cabo all the time and the are really fun and you meet lots of interesting people. See Ya

Fredericton, Canada
Destination Expert
for Fredericton, St. John's
Level Contributor
1,884 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paradise Village 4-11 May, Good close by places to eat?

I met up with BobNH just a few weeks ago on the beach in front of the Hard Rock.

Other restaurants nearby: Fajita Republic, Laguna, Riviera Grill

Been to all three...could never choose a favorite!

Calgary
Level Contributor
198 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paradise Village 4-11 May, Good close by places to eat?

Check out post #6 in this thread:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g154267-i323-k60199…

It uses Villa Magna as a reference point, so you'll just need to orient yourself from Paradise Village.

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paradise Village 4-11 May, Good close by places to eat?

As Oakley stated there are numerous places to eat near by.

Mountain View, CA
Level Contributor
1,322 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Paradise Village 4-11 May, Good close by places to eat?

we liked Fajita republic too. We ate Fajitas ofcourse and some appetizer that is called Molacajate cheese ? I am sure I have messed up the name.

wanted to add its a short walk from paradise village, its across from Grand Velas.

Edited: 09 April 2013, 20:58
5. Re: Paradise Village 4-11 May, Good close by places to eat?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2014, 07:17