We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner reservations at the Riu Vallarta

Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chilliwack, Canada
Level Contributor
10 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Dinner reservations at the Riu Vallarta

Can anyone tell me where you make dinner reservations at the Riu Vallarta and how many can you make at once? We are going Sept 27 to Oct 11 Thank You

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,259 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinner reservations at the Riu Vallarta

There is a nest next to the Lobby bar, across from the Lobby Desk. It pamphet it says 8a.m. to 10pm... BUT i think they extended the time... as I was in lobby about 3 p.m.and girl was still there. and made reservation with no trouble. You can make it for Next day also.

Note: Jalisco is closed.

Great time to go.. Have fun.

Battle Creek...
Level Contributor
70 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dinner reservations at the Riu Vallarta

At the Palace Pacifico they are pretty much as the dinner reservation desk all day, and if no one was there they came over from the front desk to do it, and we could make them a couple days out. You are going off season, they will not limit your reservations...but you might not be able to do more than 2 at a time...It is a great resort...have fun. Sandi

3. Re: Dinner reservations at the Riu Vallarta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Nuevo Vallarta