We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reservations for Nuevo Vallarta in 2014

Fort Wayne, Indiana
3 posts
Save Topic
Reservations for Nuevo Vallarta in 2014

I am trying to figure out how I can reserve our timeshare online for 2 weeks which means I want to split my 2 bedroom unit, one room for one week and the other room for another week. The website will not let me do this. Is there a trick to this that I cannot figure out? Please let me know. Thanks. Sue Klouse

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
1,771 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Reservations for Nuevo Vallarta in 2014

Sue, I'm not sure there's enough detail in your post (e.g. the place you're trying to reserve) for people to be able to help. Regardless, this looks like a fairly specific question, so you might have better luck if you just contact the reservation folks directly. Good luck!

Fort Wayne, Indiana
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Reservations for Nuevo Vallarta in 2014

Please try to reserve and split a week to see what I mean. There seems to be no way to enter for example the Master Room one week, then go in and reserve the Suite. It just won't let me pick more than one option. We have a 2 bedroom unit at the Mayan Palace, which includes one room like a hotel and one room with kitchenette and we've split them up before in subsequent weeks but never did this online.

Fort Wayne, Indiana
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Reservations for Nuevo Vallarta in 2014

See next message I sent.

4. Re: Reservations for Nuevo Vallarta in 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2014, 05:19