We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather In October

Toronto
Level Contributor
159 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Weather In October

Hi ,

I checked the weather for 14 days and it is rainy , is it going to be all day rain or just scatter shower ?

Thanks ,

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,851 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather In October

I have been going to the PV/NV area around the bay in October since 2001. Heading back in less than 48 hours again. It is hot (90 F) with some humidity. The later in the month, the less humidity. In all the years, I can count the number of rains on the fingers of one hand and those have been in the evening.

The rainy season is pretty much over and you will see lots of sun. The forecast that I have seen say 20 t0 30% rain which means 80 to 70% not raining.

Naperville, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
10,165 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather In October

I arrived in Bucerias on Sept. 28th and there has not been a drop of rain since I got here. The on-line weather forecasts show the weather in Puerto Vallarta, but not in NV and further north. The weather conditions in various places around the Bay of Banderas can be very different.

Don't worry, be happy!

Toronto
Level Contributor
159 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather In October

I hope so , Thank you for your respond .

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
1,894 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather In October

We've been in Nuevo since Saturday. Other than a light shower last night, we haven't seen any rain at all. This during a time when the online weather sites have forecast rain every day...

Indiana...
Level Contributor
618 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather In October

I am sitting in the beach right now! The weather is beautiful, sunny with a nice breeze. The weather forecast consistently says 30% chance of rain but we have had none since we came I Friday. Some afternoons it clouds up a bit but no rain. Simply delightful and much nicer than the East coast if Mexico at this time. A plus is that it's low season so it's not crowded.

Naperville, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
10,165 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather In October

Remember, if the forecast says there's a 30% chance of rain, there's a 70% chance it WON'T rain.

Edited: 10 October 2013, 21:21
7. Re: Weather In October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2014, 06:19