We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

riu vallarta

uk
Level Contributor
140 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
riu vallarta

thinking of going on the 17 may 2014 will it be crowded then and if so will it be weekends or all the time. We have been to Paya del Carmen before but newbees to the Pacific coast so if you have any further info you may think is helpful it will be greatly appreciated. Flying from the UK.

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,812 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: riu vallarta

It will be very busy the week before around May 10 which is Mother's Day in Mexico. That is a big holiday for Mexican families. The week after may be less busy because of that. If you look at reviews for the Vallarta, it usually gets busy on the weekends.t

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
12,078 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: riu vallarta

Welcome to the Pacific area forum... Bob is correct. Look OUT for Mothers day.. almost All the resorts will be Jambed.

If you click on my name..contitutions,, you can see my Reviews for Riu Vallarta.. We are returning in Dec. for our 7th stay.. There is one for May 2012, which I did Not give the resort a very good review.

We went May 15 to 29. and Hit some sort of Local school holiday... It was a Zoo...

We thought kids would still be In school, and knew to expect the WeekEnds to be busy... but Mid Week , we got a Shock... Overbooked resort, and not a Great trip.

Feel free to ask any question,

Good for you doing homework.

Edited: 03 November 2013, 19:57
3. Re: riu vallarta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 November 2014, 05:18