We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fat Boys

Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Racine, Wi
Level Contributor
121 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Fat Boys

Is Fat Boys a good, fun place to check out ??

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,461 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fat Boys

Fat Boys, AKA El Gordo, is in Bucerias. It is a great place to hang out. They are located right in the market in downtown Bucerias.

Have a great trip!

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,678 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fat Boys

It is located on the beach on the right end (as you face the water) of the flea market. Godd, big margaritas and cold beer. Wife loves the coconut shrimp. You can sit above the beach or down in the sand with a roof over your head.

You will find more about it by going to the Bucerias forum and using the search box.

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
1,731 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Fat Boys

I've never really found it to be particularly festive, but it offers a friendly ambiance with great fajitas. We get there at least once per trip, and usually 2-3 times when we're around for a month - that's about as much as we can stand to hear Dave's musical "interpretations" of Sweet Home Alabama, Hotel California, etc.! We usually sit out in the sand, as close to the ocean as we can, with the waves crashing in just a couple of feet away - there aren't many places (anywhere) that you can have that experience.

Edited: 22 November 2013, 21:20
Sherwood Park...
Level Contributor
584 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fat Boys

Sorry but only been to Fat Boys 1 time and I would not go back.

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
5,406 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fat Boys

We love Dave.We have had some great times there this week.

Riviera Nayarit...
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
9,727 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fat Boys

I only ate there once and didn't care for the food I had. Great location for a drink, though.

calgary
Level Contributor
154 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Fat Boys

i love the food and eat there at least 3 times a week when iam there. the staff are very friendly and accomadating.

8. Re: Fat Boys

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2014, 05:16