We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is the Villa del Palmar Flamingo and AI?

Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Iowa
Level Contributor
291 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Is the Villa del Palmar Flamingo and AI?

I'm on Orbitz and the "brief description" says all inclusive, but when I click on the lengthy description it mentions a European plan? Anyone know what the deal is? Thank you in advance.

Calgary
Level Contributor
192 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is the Villa del Palmar Flamingo and AI?

It's either or. Your choice. For example, deluxe studio for 2 adults in January is $130 room only, or $302 AI.

Iowa
Level Contributor
186 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is the Villa del Palmar Flamingo and AI?

We purchased the AI option from Orbitz when we booked our trip and got a GREAT deal. I you wait until you get there it is $99/pp/day and that is high in my opinion. There are GREAT restaurants in Bucerias if you decide to not do the AI option, along with a beautiful modern grocery store a $6 cab ride away. We got such a great deal that it made sense to buy the AI and eat breakfast and lunch there and then we didn't hesitate to leave the property for dinner. The on site restaurants are good, and have gotten better menu items in the past year, but I wouldn't hesitate to venture off property to eat.

Edited: 24 November 2013, 00:18
3. Re: Is the Villa del Palmar Flamingo and AI?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2014, 05:17