We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

free WiFi at Dreams Villamagna?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
266 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
free WiFi at Dreams Villamagna?

Is there free WiFi at DVM as at HardRock Vallarta?

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,834 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: free WiFi at Dreams Villamagna?

Yes there is free Wi-fi. They will help you download the app. You will be able to use the wi-fi anywhere around the resort. I used it in the room, the lobby, sky bar and around the pool.

Also with the app, you will be able to call land lines in US and Canada for free. If yoy call a cell phone, that person will be charged the international rate. My wife used her tablet to call her elderly mom every day.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
266 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: free WiFi at Dreams Villamagna?

Just a clarification.....I know we had free wifi & calls at Hard Hock.....but are they also free at the Dreams Villamagna? Their website does not indicate it.

Chicago
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
8,834 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: free WiFi at Dreams Villamagna?

As I saaid, wifi is free all around the resort on your mibile device. You do not use the house phone to call but must use your own mobile device but again only free to a land line in US or Canada. The receiver only will pay an international fee if it is to a cell.

The system just started late this summer at Dreams VM. Although we have been there 6 times, this October was the first time that it was available. They were just getting ready to install the system when we were there in May.

Vancouver Canada
Level Contributor
85 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: free WiFi at Dreams Villamagna?

At Dreams Villa Magna right now. Free (included) wifi working fine.

Chicago
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
8,834 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: free WiFi at Dreams Villamagna?

Lisa

How are the Gohan Sky Bar renos going? In October, we were lucky,as we left on a Saturday and they closed it on the next Monday for the renos. We were told that a roof would be put over at least a part of the area.

6. Re: free WiFi at Dreams Villamagna?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 December 2014, 05:16