We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Vallarta email

Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
saskatoon
Level Contributor
80 posts
Save Topic
Riu Vallarta email

I would like to email the Riu Vallarta resort with a special request. Does anyone know the email address?

Also I read a review that stated the front desk will exchange Canadian money for Pesos. I would like to know if anyone has done this or knows if it is so.

Thanks

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,413 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu Vallarta email

I've sent you a PMessage. re:email

Yes: the desk will exchange New,clean,unmarked Canadian dollars to Pesos at the desk..IMHO just as good a rate as atm with fees. There is also an atm in Lobby, but again Fees per your bank,and I think another fee for the in lobby atm... so just take Canadian and change at desk.

No tipping canadian loonies,,as worthless in Mexico banks.,please do tip staff a little...

Edited: 13 January 2014, 19:50
Nashville, Illinois
Level Contributor
335 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu Vallarta email

Hi. We are headed there soon, too. I am planning on contacting the resort and was going to start looking for their email in the next week. Can you please share the email address with me? Thank you. We like to have mattress pads on the beds when we arrive. So far all resorts have been accomodating!

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,413 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Riu Vallarta email

You can send email about 10 days out...as they don't usually have your booking till then.

You can send to: hotel.vallarta@riu.com don't forget the DOT . make to attention.Customer service. they will do their best.

hope you enjoy your stay.,when do you go ?

this is my reviews: tripadvisor.ca/…CHECK_RATES_CONT

Nashville, Illinois
Level Contributor
335 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Riu Vallarta email

End of February. Thanks for the email address. I've been gathering info and checking TA for the last month to find out all I can about the resort and area.

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,413 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Riu Vallarta email

I've sent you a PM.

Joy

Level Contributor
68 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Riu Vallarta email

We will be there Feb. 21-March 2; any suggestions of which room to request would be helpful! Looking for a convenient location with good ocean view! First time to this area....counting the days!

Level Contributor
68 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Riu Vallarta email

We will be there Feb. 21-March 2; any suggestions of which room to request would be helpful! Looking for a convenient location with good ocean view! First time to this area....counting the days!

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,413 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Riu Vallarta email

Depends on if you want to People watch, in the Courtyard..(that can be noisy till 11pm) or do you want Quiet ?

send me a PM ,tell me what type of room you booked, reg.? Jr. suite ? and if you want One bed or King. The Suites have Only One KING. I can then give you good room numbers.

Joy

9. Re: Riu Vallarta email

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2015, 05:18