We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Samba Vallarta day pass fee?

Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, British...
Level Contributor
53 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Samba Vallarta day pass fee?

Hello all. We are renting a condo next door to the Samba Vallarta, where our relatives will be staying. Does anyone know what the fee is for a day pass to the Samba (or if day passes are even offered)? We don't want to stay overnight, just hang out by the pool for the day to visit. Thanks!

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,646 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Samba Vallarta day pass fee?

since no one has answered you.. I would go to Sambas website and Contact them and ask.

Day passes are Not that cheap. I know the Riu Jalisco cost for a half day. $60.00 each. I've never read that Samba has day pass.

Vancouver, British...
Level Contributor
53 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Samba Vallarta day pass fee?

Thanks JoLee. Yes, I'm aware that day passes are usually expensive. We are just trying to be dutiful family members lol.

mexico
Level Contributor
119 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Samba Vallarta day pass fee?

I've been to samba for day pass two times. This was to visit friends and at the time 5 (years ago) it was around $400 pesos a day. It won't be as expensive as other hotels because samba is much smaller.

Vancouver, British...
Level Contributor
53 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Samba Vallarta day pass fee?

Great! Thank you chaconne! We leave tomorrow morning, so your reply came just in time. :)

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,646 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Samba Vallarta day pass fee?

Have a great trip.. Hope you will do a review when you get back. We have never been to Samba.

Vancouver, British...
Level Contributor
53 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Samba Vallarta day pass fee?

We'll only be there for an afternoon probably, but I'll see how my relatives like their 1-week stay and post about that and my observations during my day there. :)

Vancouver, British...
Level Contributor
53 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Samba Vallarta day pass fee?

Okay, so it was a nightmare getting day passes at the Samba. They have about 50 different rates depending upon whether you want to come for just a meal, the morning, the evening, etc. They ended up charging us over $100 for two day passes for the mid-afternoon thru dinnertime. They were totally inflexible about working out a reduced day price given that we did not arrive til mid-afternoon. We went back the next day at lunchtime and paid just for lunch, but stayed all afternoon and no one tossed us out. The rate for that was MUCH better.The resort was clean, and the rooms were nice and large, with large bathrooms, but pretty modest decor. We thought the food was truly awful, unfortunately, as did our group that actually stayed at the hotel for the week. We are not picky eaters, but the food quality was simply not good. A lot of things in mystery sauces. It always amazes me that they don't serve Mexican food at all-inclusive resorts...that would be so much better. Samba is a decent resort for the price, but you will be disappointed with the food.

Vancouver, B.C.
Level Contributor
3,009 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Samba Vallarta day pass fee?

I was going to suggest that they visit you instead of you, and heading to Fajita Republic for dinner after, instead of the day pass. I hope you enjoyed the condo!

Vancouver, British...
Level Contributor
53 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Samba Vallarta day pass fee?

Would have loved to have gone out for dinner with the group, but they had two kids until 4 years of age (1 of whom was suffering Montezuma's Revenge (!), so they did not want to leave the resort, unfortunately.

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,646 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Samba Vallarta day pass fee?

Thanks so much for posting the up to date info. I thought the 400pesso info was way LOW... , as I know the Riu Jalisco is at least $95.00us each for a pass 10 to 6pm.