We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marival

Regina, Canada
Level Contributor
40 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Marival

I just read a review on the Marival Resort. The poster had to wait 5-10 minutes for a pizza.....holy @^%$#.....is this a serious review? Pizza takes a minimum of 11 minutes to cook...grow the hell up. You are dumping on a resort for such petty issues, I would love to visit your home with it's shiny glass floors and polished walls...5 star chef prepared meals etc. Talk about high maintenance people.

Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
1,193 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marival

You will read reviews with complaints of petty things all of the time. Just have to look past those complaints and thank god that you were not vacationing with that person.

Central Saanich...
Level Contributor
200 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marival

I second that Bo!

denver, colorado
Level Contributor
372 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marival

Agree with all above.

Pizza I had from the outdoor brick ovens was awesome!

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
937 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marival

wow, that's unreal! This is also why, when considering a resort, the first thing I do is check all the BAD reviews. I scan them, and if I see that kind of thing (Along with things like, " very clean, but sun loungers/beds were hard" or "too many Mexican families").........then I know I'm onto a good thing. :)

Greenville...
Level Contributor
172 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Marival

Agreed. The Marival is an excellent resort. Either this was a report of an anomaly or an unrealistic expectation.

Slammer...Brian

Central Saanich...
Level Contributor
200 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Marival

I have had great success by reviewing the reviewer. When you see a particularly bad check what the reviewer said on other reviews. Is there a thread or trend there? This is 'tell' of the person attitude etc. It works both ways so check out the + reviews. Then after you have you have seen everything you can research - rub your eyes and make a decision on what is best for YOU and YOURS.

But seriously 5-10 minutes to wait for a pizza? If you don't like it read a few reviews of Pizza Hut vs Dominos. Then make your choice. Nothing says Mexican like pizza ;)

7. Re: Marival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2015, 04:19