We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rhythms of the night

Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
143 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Rhythms of the night

Please can anyone tell me if this trip is worth doing? Also to book this with the travel agent in the U.K it is £69, is it worth booking here or when we are in Nuevo Vallarta? Thanks in advance, Jan x

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,493 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rhythms of the night

You can book rhythms of the night at this link and it will save you a bit of money: bestofbucerias.ca/night_tours_romantic_tours… . The food on this tour is terrific. Very nice candle lit dinner on the beach.

Have a great trip!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
3,908 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rhythms of the night

Yes, it a little pricey, but you get a very nice boat ride with drinks, to a beautiful setting all lit with candle light, a wonderful dinner and fantastic show. If you are going to do more than one excursion book directly with Vallarta Adventures and if you book 2 you get a 3rd for free.

http://www.vallarta-adventures.com/

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
143 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rhythms of the night

Thank you both, we are not going until August cannot wait. But looking and planning. Lol xx

denver
Level Contributor
63 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rhythms of the night

This is a really fun and worth while excursion. The people at Vallerta Adventures are great. Very organized company. The boat ride is fun and entertaining and on the island it is beautiful with a lovely dinner. You won't be disappointed.

Edited: 22 April 2014, 18:03
B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,646 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rhythms of the night

I would not book until you arrive and get settled.. things can change/traveling. Most resorts have desks set up in Lobby where you can book all the excursions.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
3,908 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rhythms of the night

I agree with booking when you are there, but booking at the hotel will usually cost you more than online or with Scott's or JD 's in Bucerias.

Bloomington...
Level Contributor
1,022 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rhythms of the night

I also have found booking with the people in the Lobby does cost more and I use JD Tours as well and they are the link provided by Nayarit08. Have your voucher and everything before you arrive and if something does come up you can call or go see them and see if they can make a move to a different day. The people at JD Tours are awesome!

Manitoba
Level Contributor
344 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Rhythms of the night

We loved it when we have done it......................kind of like " a deserted island" and the food and entertainment was great. The boat ride along the way was also a great way to see the Malecon from the water!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
606 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Rhythms of the night

Been the number one rated activity in PV for years-for good reason. We went this Feb and it was worth the money. Fun boat trip, good meal, great atmosphere, very entertaining show.

Texas
Level Contributor
115 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Rhythms of the night

The show was great, it is a really neat place. Just keep in mind that it is very hot because it's surrounded by trees, so there is absolutely no air circulation! We were glad we did it, but probably would not do it again. We didn't have to pay for ours, we got it free for the four of us by going to an update meeting...