We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu vallarta 17th may

Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Riu vallarta 17th may

Hello all. Anyone stopping at the riu vallarta on 17th may? We're flying out of gatwick and can not wait. Only 2 and half weeks to go, save me some tequila!!

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,648 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu vallarta 17th may

Hope you have a Great Trip. Great resort. My REviews might help : tripadvisor.ca/…REVIEWS

Do go to the Pt.Vallarta forum and Read the TOP questions on right side of page...for sure the One on the Airport and the Time Share Sharks...Avoid eye contact..keep walking.. . A MUST read

Joy.Canada.

liverpool
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu vallarta 17th may

we go 15 may from manchester see you there

pat and tom

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,711 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Riu vallarta 17th may

We will be right down the beach at Dreams Villa Magna on May 13 to 27. Our 7th time there. Both share a wonderful stretch of beach. Have a great time.

Edited: 01 May 2014, 00:55
Walnut Creek...
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Riu vallarta 17th may

Just came back on May 2nd. Loved it !!!! Any questions, ask.

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,648 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Riu vallarta 17th may

Hope you will do a Review.Lana..

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Riu vallarta 17th may

Thanks. Are you able to tell me if the hair dryer in the room is any good or whether we should still take our own? Only 6 days to go!!

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,648 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Riu vallarta 17th may

Good. would not pack one. Use space in suitcase for Sun Lotion (expensive there and at stores) a Smaller thermo/insulated Mug/cup for drinks. #1 thing to take..keeps drinks cold and sand out. NO the hugh Piggish ones..lol

Hope you will do a Review ..

Joy

London, England...
Level Contributor
469 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Riu vallarta 17th may

I always take a hair dryer. As it's usually fixed in bathroom. Also I never find them very powerful. We are going on Saturday.hoping the weather is good we had lots of rain last year the same time in cancun. But was still hot.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Riu vallarta 17th may

Thanks both. We're on the same flight on Saturday, I think it's full now. The weather forecast is 33 degrees, a bit of rain on Friday though so hopefully that doesn't stay!

Edited: 12 May 2014, 12:43
10. Re: Riu vallarta 17th may

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2015, 05:16