We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First holiday to Mexico, advice?!

Swindon, England
7 posts
Save Topic
First holiday to Mexico, advice?!

Any advice for a first timer to Mexico? And are there any must do/must see trips and sights anyone can suggest for me?

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First holiday to Mexico, advice?!

When are you going and where are you staying?

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
12,313 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First holiday to Mexico, advice?!

Welcome to the Forum..

First thing is to read the TOP questions on each Forum..for sure the one on the Airport and the time share sharks on the Pt.Vallarta forum.

then feel free to ask any question, reqarding the area./sightseeing,resort etc.

Edited: 30 April 2014, 19:25
Swindon, England
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: First holiday to Mexico, advice?!

I am going in November and will be staying at the Riu Vallarta hotel in nuevo vallarta

Bloomington...
Level Contributor
1,072 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: First holiday to Mexico, advice?!

I would recommend taking a trip to walk the Macelon, usually Sunday late afternoon/ evenings are the best. You can get there by bus or taxi. Bus is much cheeper in cost. Not sure your likes or interests but check out Vallarta Adventures for some excursions that may peak your interest. Or Pegaso Chartering has some wonderful sailboat excursions. Also small town of Bucerias is close by 85 pesos by cab or 45 minute walk on the beach. Many places to eat, drink, shop.

You should have a wonderful trip.

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
937 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: First holiday to Mexico, advice?!

A day at Sayulita? Or a trip up to San Sebastián, which was my personal favourite.

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
12,313 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: First holiday to Mexico, advice?!

my. reviews might help with the Resort. tripadvisor.ca/…REVIEWS

Walk or take a taxi to Bucerias.. Bus to Pt.Vallarta across the street.easy and cheap and fun to do.

7. Re: First holiday to Mexico, advice?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2015, 05:16