We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams Villamagna mountain view or sea view

Leeds
Level Contributor
223 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Dreams Villamagna mountain view or sea view

Hi just wondered if anyone could tell me if its worth upgrading to the sea view of if its not really necessary. Are the ones at the mountain side shaded etc.

We are staying at the above for 2 weeks in April and have never been to the Pacific Coast before.

Also as we are newbies is there anything we should know.

Thx in advance.

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,834 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dreams Villamagna mountain view or sea view

Rooms are the same. Only difference is the view. Mountain view is very nice and it will have sun in morning and shade in the afternoon. Ocean view will be the opposite with shade morning and sun in the afternoon. Depends on what kind of view you want and how much time you will be in your room to see it.

Since this is now May, do you mean April 2015 (next year)? If so, a lot can change in 11 months. It is a great resort. We leave in 8 days for our 7th visit.

If you have been to the Carribean, the biggest difference is the water is not the crystal blue and the sand is brownish not white. That said, it is still on a great beach.

saskatchewan
Level Contributor
369 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dreams Villamagna mountain view or sea view

We were there in December and stayed in the mountain view rooms. We are going back and will stay mountain view again. It was wonderful to have the view of the mountains and also had a partial view of ocean. The best part was having that morning sun and the afternoon shade on the balcony. We have stayed oceanview at many other resorts and the balconies are pretty much unusable later in the day. Just too hot with the sun beating in. Ask for a higher floor to get the partial ocean view.

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
1,870 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Dreams Villamagna mountain view or sea view

See the following threads for additional discussion of this topic:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g154267-i323-k32580…

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g154267-i323-k33710…

Leeds
Level Contributor
223 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dreams Villamagna mountain view or sea view

Hi, yes we go away in 2015, we have been to the Maldives and the Riviera Maya and we do not expect the beaches or sea to be anything like that of the Pacific Coast.

We go to each destination for completely different reasons and don't expect each holiday to be the same.

We got what i think is a really good price for 2 people AI for 2 weeks from the UK, we are paying £2900 for what seems a lovely hotel and can't quite get my head around it. We really don't want to miss out.

Thank you for your prompt replies.

5. Re: Dreams Villamagna mountain view or sea view

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2015, 06:17