We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mosquiitos

Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
7 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Mosquiitos

We are heading to Hard Rock this sunday. What is the mosquito situation in NV right now? Are they a concern at night? Just trying to finish up my packing to be prepared.

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,638 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mosquiitos

I wear bug spray year round. Mosquitos love me and will find me at any time of year. It is rainy season so there are more bugs around now than normal. I would pack "off" if you have it.

Have a great trip!

Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
7 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mosquiitos

Thank you!

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Chapala, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Ajijic, Chapala
Level Contributor
12,731 posts
529 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mosquiitos

They sell Off in Mexico and also at mall across from Hard Rock. So either pack it or buy it there but yes be sure to use it as in rainy season mosquitoes are more prevalent. I am a target for them I think so I wear it year round as well...esp. at night ( dusk) etc. Have a nice vacation!

Canada
Level Contributor
136 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Mosquiitos

Mosquitos seem worse this than last.We have lots of bites after 8 days.The weather has been good .The last rain we had was last Sunday night.

5. Re: Mosquiitos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 01:16