We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta

kansas
Level Contributor
94 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta

I stayed at the Grand Mayan Palace about 10 years ago when I had a time share. I don't have a time share anymore but does anyone know if you can stay here without a timeshare and would know a rough estimate of how much it would be to stay here for a week. Thank you for all your help.

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Chapala, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Ajijic, Chapala
Level Contributor
12,225 posts
489 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta

I believe you have to stay via timeshare or exchange company, or rent from an owner. How big a unit do you want? How people are traveling? What time of year do you wish to go? Send me a Private message, maybe I can help out. I actually am at Grand Luxxe right now..LOL

You would or will not believe the changes that have been made at this property. Incredible.

San Antonio
Level Contributor
270 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta

You used to be able to book on travel sites but at a premium; I don't think that's an option any longer. It is best to rent from an owner or an exchange. There are some on eBay with plenty of positive feedback. Price will vary by date and size of unit. We had a Grand Master Suite 2br/2ba in June for about $1400, but that included a ton of golf, wifi, gym classes, etc. You may be able to find cheaper. We had the same unit a few years ago for $900 in March, which is busier. It just depends.

If you need someone to rent through, send me a PM. We have been very pleased with the people we have rented through.

3. Re: Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2015, 05:16