We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I Pod docking stations at Dreams Villamagna

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
Save Topic
I Pod docking stations at Dreams Villamagna

Hi all, do the tropical view rooms at the Dreams Villamagna have I Pod docking stations ?, just so i know wether to bring my own or not and save some weight in the case.

John

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,799 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I Pod docking stations at Dreams Villamagna

Most of the clock/radio had a docking station. There is free wifi in the room and all around the resort so I play my music directly from my Ipad.

Edited: 03 August 2014, 15:08
Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: I Pod docking stations at Dreams Villamagna

Thanks senorbobo, good to know about that, just hope my wife can connect to the wifi app at the hotel using her Kindle Fire HD for Skype etc, unless we can borrow a tablet as our phones don't work on Skype.

John

3. Re: I Pod docking stations at Dreams Villamagna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2015, 06:16