We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Vallarta Who's going?

Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Camrose, Alberta
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
Riu Vallarta Who's going?

I noticed there is alot of us going to Riu Vallarta. I thought it would be neat if we can put down who is going when!

We a party of 4 adults, will be going from Dec 11 - 23.

Anyone going to be there during these times.

I really hope we get some info soon on how things are going at the new resort some pictures would be GREAT!!

Edmonton, Ab
Level Contributor
42 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu Vallarta Who's going?

There are 20 of us going from Alberta to this hotel, however, that won't be until June 30.

It's for a wedding (hence the summer date) so I am sure by then the hotel should have all of its kinks worked out.

Usually we travel to warm climates when its cold here, so this will be a new experience -checking out the place in the summer. I hope everyone posts their impression so that we have a preview of what to expect.

MN
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu Vallarta Who's going?

We are 4 going this Saturday for a week. I will definitely send some information when we get back. I know how frustrating it has been with no information...if I can upload some pics, I will do so also.

Windsor, Ontario...
Level Contributor
96 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Riu Vallarta Who's going?

My wife and I are going Feb 26th until March 5th.....staying at the new RIU Vallarta.....we have been to PV 2 other times and really love the place....we can't wait!!!

Chris & Sharon

DaBlairs
Level Contributor
40 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Riu Vallarta Who's going?

Hi, we will be there from 12-27 to 01-03 Family of 4, daugher is 18, son is 15, It's our first time to PV. Any tips for the rookies.

Toronto
Level Contributor
7 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Riu Vallarta Who's going?

My husband and l are going Dec 1 till the 8th and don't worry i'll make sure i send some pic, and tell you all about it when l get back!!!!

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Riu Vallarta Who's going?

Travellers from Windsor Ontario.

My friend and her husband are going Dec 2 to 9 and I am going with my elderly mother, my brother and his wife December 9 - 16.

London, ON
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Riu Vallarta Who's going?

We are going January 27-February 3, 2007. Can't wait to hear the impressions that everyone that goes before us gives. Have lots of questions for everyone when they return. Second week we are staying at the Sheridan with friends who have a time share. Hope everyone has a great and safe vacation.

Alpena, MI
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Riu Vallarta Who's going?

My wife, our two boys, 19 and 22, and I will be at RIU Vallarta week of 12/16 - 12/23. We stayed at Paradise Village on our last visit 2 years ago. This year, were planning on doing the canapy tour one day and spending another day in Punta Mita so the boys can surf. Cant wait to "adios" our northern Michigan weather for a little while. See you at the swim up bar. I'll be the one drinking Captain and Coke!

Windsor, Ontario...
Level Contributor
96 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Riu Vallarta Who's going?

Bats, can't wait to hear your report!!! Have a blast!!!

Chris

Ottawa
Level Contributor
32 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Riu Vallarta Who's going?

Although we do not live in the Toronto area, if we want to go to a Riu Hotel at this time of year we have to leave from Toronto.

My hubby and I are going December 1-15th. This is our 5th trip to a Riu hotel and have we never been disappointed yet.

See you in paradise!!!