We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Public transport from Calgary to Kelowna?

Pisa
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Public transport from Calgary to Kelowna?

I din't save the answer, so I hope someone want to answer me again in this forum, I din't try this before. Thanks for all answer!

I want to use busses one way, and may be train the other way from Kelvona, or nearby station, to Galgary. I think I have to stay over some place because I come to Calgary a bit late during the day. Anne

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
74,343 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Public transport from Calgary to Kelowna?

Hi Anne210455;

First, you have posted this question 3 times. You can delete your duplicate posts by clicking on the "Report inappropriate content" button within the post you wish to delete and then select "Remove my post" from the pull down menu.

Second, anytime you wish to view your previous posts, place your mouse over "My TripAdvisor" at the top of the page, and then click on "Contributions". You last 1000 forum posts will be displayed. Click on the forum post you wish to view, and it will be displayed along with all the replies posted to it.

For future reference, the Support Forum is available for general "How To" questions and assistance using the TripAdvisor site.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAdvi…

Best Regards

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
59,743 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Public transport from Calgary to Kelowna?

Hi Anne,

Click your mouse on your user name in your question box. You will see a list of all your questions:

www.tripadvisor.com/members-forums/Anne210455

Now click your mouse on one of your topics. You can find the old information again.

Because you are posting on several forums, you will give yourself a headache!! :-)

You must take the Greyhound bus both ways. There is no train from Kelowna to Calgary. Only the bus. Or you can fly: WestJet or Air Canada, which is what I would do.

For a question about a Calgary HOTEL, post on the Calgary Forum.

First, you should look on the Calgary Forum. To the left side, there is a title called "Calgary Hotels." Look at the hotels first. For help with hotels, give good information. Example: close to the bus station? close to public transit? not too expensive? simple but clean?

You can use the "reply" button to continue asking questions on your existing threads. You don't have to keep creating new topics.

Hope this helps.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
27,018 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Public transport from Calgary to Kelowna?

It's difficult to learn how to use this, it's ok!

Here's the link to one of your previous posts.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g154933-i523-k41…

4. Re: Public transport from Calgary to Kelowna?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2011, 06:27