My husband and I will need to travel from Banff to Fairmont Vacation Villas at Mountainside on 4th April 2014.
Our constraints are :-
1. we will not be driving a rental car as we are two 60-years old who are not confident about driving on the left-hand side of the car, in an unfamiliar mountainous area in April.
2. we checked Greyhound time table and noted that there is one trip Banff to Windermere, but it
only arrives at Windermere at 10.30 pm !!! No direct and no other trips from Banff to Fairmont
Our questions are :-
1. is there no direct public transport from Banff to Fairmont? If there is, which bus stop is nearer to Fairmont Vacation Villas at Mountainside?
2. if indeed we have to take this bus that arrives in Windermere at 10.30 pm, will there be taxis or something at this hour that can take us to Fairmont Vacation Villas?
3. are there alternatives in addition to Greyhound??
Any assistance on this matter would be very much appreciated. Thank you.