We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lake Louise Inn Question

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
39 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Lake Louise Inn Question

Hello,

I'm hoping someone who knows Lake Louise Inn quite well can help - we are a family of 4 trying to decide between a one bedroom condo with loft or a Deluxe two bedroom suite. Has anyone stayed in both and able to advise whether the two bedroom suite is worth the extra money? We will be there for a week over winter so want it to be clean and comfortable.

Also, should we request a particular building for quiet and nice views? I have read all the ta reviews for LL Inn and looked at the photos but there isn't enough to help us decide.

Any help would be appreciated thank you.

3 replies to this topic
seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
20,161 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lake Louise Inn Question

I've stayed in the loft apts and they are nice. I don't think they have been updated but you may ask. They have lots of room. Bldg 5 is the nicest and if that is the one with two bedrooms they are very nice. None really have a 'view' but bldg 5 is in the back near the hwy but still quiet.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
1,109 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lake Louise Inn Question

We didn't stay in a loft or 2 bdrm last year but we enjoyed our stay at LL Inn quite a bit. There isn't a view but it's clean and comfortable. We are going back in 2020 with 2 18y/o girls and are considering the 2 bdrm suite. For the little amount of time you spend in the room, I'm sure it will be great.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
39 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lake Louise Inn Question

Thank you both for your replies. Good to hear you found it clean Justbreathe2000 as some of the TA reviews were a little worrying.

Reply to: Lake Louise Inn Question
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Banff National Park