We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

soon to be in lake louise....help!

1 post
Save Topic
soon to be in lake louise....help!

Just wandering if there is a public bus that runs from lake louise to banff and vice versa.....if so what's the latest you can get the bus back to lake louise?!!!!

Any help would be super as cannot find anything!

Canmore, Alberta
Destination Expert
for Canmore
Level Contributor
1,162 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: soon to be in lake louise....help!

www.explorerockies.com/airport-shuttles/ Brewsters last bus leaves Banff for Lake Louise at 8:45pm.

There is the Greyhound bus as well, but it is often late, although not as bad coming from the east. http://www.greyhound.ca/home/

Greyhound is cheaper, but I find the Brewster much better, and very reliable. Last time I took it from Canmore I was waiting at the pickup at the Radisson hotel and the driver actually called to tell the front desk that they would be 15 minutes late.

If you are trying to get up to the lake or Fairmont Chateau the Brewster bus will also take you right there.

I think for both buses if you book in advance online you can get a bit of a discount, but the ticket will be non-refundable.

Edited: 06 January 2011, 23:43
2. Re: soon to be in lake louise....help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2011, 05:19
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question