We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Wolf" room at Rocky Mountain Resort

Which Banff hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Regina, Canada
Level Contributor
225 posts
Save Topic
"Wolf" room at Rocky Mountain Resort

Can anyone tell me about these rooms? They sound nice, but at the prices in the summer I want to be sure. I am looking for a 2-bedroom suite with a sofa-bed that will sleep four adults. Any thoughts or suggestions appreciated.

Australia
Level Contributor
168 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "Wolf" room at Rocky Mountain Resort

Nice rooms. Probably the newest rooms in Banff. They have just been renovated. Condos are always at a premium in Banff and in summer expect to pay for them.

Regina, Canada
Level Contributor
225 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: "Wolf" room at Rocky Mountain Resort

Thanks roremc. The other place I am considering is Banff Boundary Lodge just outside Canmore. Sounds like the rooms are a little older but the prices are pretty decent. Any thoughts on this place would be appreciated as well.

Australia
Level Contributor
168 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "Wolf" room at Rocky Mountain Resort

You will save money by staying out of Banff but not enough to make it worthwhile IMO. Plus I think that place is on the highway if memory serves and you are a painful distance from Canmore if you want to go for a drink or dinner without a car.

Blind Bay, BC
Level Contributor
1,002 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: "Wolf" room at Rocky Mountain Resort

Here are some reviews for the Banff Boundary Lodge :

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g1572407-d25632…

5. Re: "Wolf" room at Rocky Mountain Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 February 2013, 17:35
6. Re: "Wolf" room at Rocky Mountain Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2014, 07:16