We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon Romantic Restaurant??

Which Banff hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
83 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Honeymoon Romantic Restaurant??

I am planning a surprise honeymoon for my sister and her soon to be husband. I would like to make reservations at a fancy and romantic restaurant. Can anybody recommend one right in Banff?

Thank you!

Banff, Canada
Destination Expert
for Banff, Banff National Park
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon Romantic Restaurant??

The menu and the dining room at the Buffalo Mountain Lodge is lovely, but it is in the Tunnel Mountain area -- I'm not sure if that fits your definition of "right in Banff". The Maple Leaf is right downtown, and telling them about the occasion when you reserve will help them choose a romantic table for you. The Beaujolais is also right downtown and has lovely view windows all around the outside of the restaurant. Finally -- although not downtown -- the Waldhaus at the Banff Springs Hotel has some lovely tables and a romantic feel.

Level Contributor
83 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon Romantic Restaurant??

Great thanks!

3. Re: Honeymoon Romantic Restaurant??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2014, 05:17