We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Greyhound Bus Terminal

Which Banff hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Greyhound Bus Terminal

Does anyone know if they have storage lockers for large luggage?

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
18,666 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Greyhound Bus Terminal

I believe that Greyhound operates out of the old train station. Brewster has an office 1/2 block away. You might wish to call them and see if they have storage. I don't think the train station would as its not open much.

Banff, Canada
Destination Expert
for Banff, Banff National Park
Level Contributor
5,875 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Greyhound Bus Terminal

There is a Greyhound staff peron there during the daytime only. They have a large storage room behind the counter for packages, so he/she may let you store there. Brewster's building has actual lockers, I think -- at least they used to have. But I don't know what their hours are.

3. Re: Greyhound Bus Terminal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2014, 05:19