We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two Jacks Lakeside Campground reservation fees

Which Banff hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego...
Level Contributor
177 posts
Save Topic
Two Jacks Lakeside Campground reservation fees

Hi,

I was trying to book Two Jacks Lakeside Campground. It says in first page that reservation fees is 27.40 $. When I actully go till last, it gave me total of 47.20 $ in following break up.

ReservationFee @ $11.00

CampFirePermit @ $8.80

CampFee-NoServS-H @ $27.40

It states :- "•A fire permit (for every night of your stay) must be purchased at the time the reservation is created for all reservable sites with fire pits in Banff Tunnel Mountain and Banff Two Jack Campgrounds and will automatically be added to your shopping cart"

I was in impression that other fees were optional (even though we will not want campfire). Is it same case with all other campgrounds also ?

Banff, Canada
Destination Expert
for Banff, Banff National Park
Level Contributor
5,787 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Two Jacks Lakeside Campground reservation fees

Wow - I just tried to go through the reservation process, to see what it was like. It sure isn't user-friendly! I can understand that you would find it confusing.

I suggest that you just phone or skype the park information centre: 403-762-1550 and ask them to clarify the fees for you.

2. Re: Two Jacks Lakeside Campground reservation fees

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2015, 06:17