We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lake louise

Maryborough...
Level Contributor
51 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
lake louise

Hi all my husband and I are doing a trip next year to Hawaii and then onto canada we are staying five nights at lake louise inn and were wondering if mid june or july would be better? And is five nights too long for this area? Thanks all advise would be helpful

Maryborough...
Level Contributor
51 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: lake louise

Thanks so much for your response it is good to hear different views because after all its what we are about. I would love to have unlimited $$$ and time to be able to do it all but with time restrictions this is not possible. Again thankyou for taking the time and regardless to what we do or where we stay I am certain all the advise I have recieved has been a great heads up to dos and don'ts and has been very helpful. Best wishes

Sarnia, Ontario
Level Contributor
336 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: lake louise

Why don't you time your trip and flight into Calgary so that you can catch the Calgary Stampede Parade and the first day of the Rodeo? Then take off to Banff. We did this just this year and it was great! We then spent 3 nights in LL and 3 nights in Jasper. We hiked 5 days in a row (hiked hard) and could have spent more time in both places. So much nature to see and do.

23. Re: lake louise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 21:18