We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Re: Is Chateau Lake Louise Haunted

Which Lake Louise hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Re: Is Chateau Lake Louise Haunted

I stayed in a room over the old part of Lake Louise Hotel, over the old ballroom & i had a "ghostly experience". I had finished a shower & came into the bedroom where behind me was the bed & nightstand upon a pen was sitting by itself on the nightstand. i was blow drying my hair when the pen which had a pocket hold clip on it rolled off the bedstand & fell to the floor. The pocket clip should have prevented it from rollong off the nightstand. A co-worker told me her sliding door on the closet rolled a few inches by itself in her room which was also in the oldest part of the hotel.

salsa savant
Level Contributor
1,133 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Re: Is Chateau Lake Louise Haunted

Did you ask the hotel staff about it?

Banff, Canada
Destination Expert
for Banff, Banff National Park
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Re: Is Chateau Lake Louise Haunted

There are a couple of old discussion threads about this. Just put the word "haunted" in the search box for this forum (top centre of your screen).

3. Re: Re: Is Chateau Lake Louise Haunted

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 18:17