We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dress Code at the Fairmont

Indiana
Level Contributor
75 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Dress Code at the Fairmont

What is the dress code for the restaurants at the Fairmont other than the main dining room? I read on their website that it is "resort casual" and that denim must be in good repair. Will I feel underdressed if I am in dressier, dark-wash jeans at the saloon or lounge? What about Largo Italian? Thank you!

Newmarket, Canada
Level Contributor
1,921 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dress Code at the Fairmont

Everything is a little bit casual at Lake Louise, even at the Chateau. I think you'll find the restaurants will have customers with a mix of dress styles, with many people in denim and some dressed up a bit. You should find yourself in good company either way. Just don't come in with torn jeans or wearing your mountain climbing gear!

Indiana
Level Contributor
75 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dress Code at the Fairmont

Thank you!

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
18,994 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dress Code at the Fairmont

its pretty casual. I go there monthly. Collared shirts and Docker type clothes for men are fine. They frown on tank tops and flip flops and tennis shoes, but anything nice is totally fine.

4. Re: Dress Code at the Fairmont

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2015, 06:16