We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fabric stores

BC
Level Contributor
138 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
fabric stores

Could you recommend a good fabric store in Calgary. Looking for curtain material for a van with hippi type prints. thanks

Alberta
Level Contributor
677 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: fabric stores

I recently went shopping for fabric to recover sofa cushions.

Fabric Depot in the NE has a huge selection of drapery fabrics. Its like a warehouse. I would look there first. You will have to climb stairs to their second floor.

Chintz has beautiful drapery fabrics, but I'm not sure that they would have the type of print you are looking for in stock; they do have books you can order from.

Then there's Fabricland; I prefer the NE location.

Possibly IKEA, or JYSK.

I believe they all have websites that you can check out.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
2,881 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: fabric stores

cdar is giving you very good advice, Fabric depot in the North east part of the city is probably the best place to check for this.

BC
Level Contributor
138 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: fabric stores

thank you so much

4. Re: fabric stores

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2011, 05:18