We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying out of Calgary

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
619 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Flying out of Calgary

We are headed to Hawaii in late January and will be gone until mid Feb. what does a person do with their winter coats. It can be mighty cold and we don't live in Calgary or have anyone to bring us a coat so is there a place in the airport you can leave your coat. We plan on parking in the off property parking with shuttles.

Canada
Level Contributor
179 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flying out of Calgary

I'm not sure I understand your question, but you could leave your coats in the car. I would recommend dressing in hoodies or something to get to/from your car and just rushing. There isn't really anywhere where you could leave your coat in the airport.

Canada
Level Contributor
179 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flying out of Calgary

As a side note, if this lovely weather continues, you might not need a coat at all :)

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
619 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flying out of Calgary

I had though about leaving the coat in the car but if it is really cold that might be hard. Thanks I was hoping that there was either long term lockers or storage cat checks.

Calgary, Alberta
Level Contributor
32 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flying out of Calgary

You can store your coats at the airport for when you arrive back in Calgary. Here's the link to the Calgary Airport Authority which details this service:

http://www.yyc.com/Default.aspx?cid=230

There is contact info at the bottom of the page so you can call/e-mail them and find out costs for the amount of time you will be gone. Cheers and have a wonderful trip.

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
619 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flying out of Calgary

Thank you for the info I sent them an email in regards to $ and length of time we can leave them there.

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
619 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flying out of Calgary

I just heard back from the airport thru the link Scott Powell posted and they will store your coats for $1.00 per day per coat and are open 6am to11 pm daily. That is a great service we will us it for sure. Thank you for all the help.

7. Re: Flying out of Calgary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2013, 10:21
Get answers to your questions about Calgary
Recent Conversations