We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking at Greyhound Bus Station in Calgary ?

Sarnia, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Parking at Greyhound Bus Station in Calgary ?

I have confirmed bus tickets to Vancouver and back in a couple of weeks from now. I would like to know if overnight parking is available there for 3 nights ? If it is available, what is the cost ?

Blind Bay, BC
Level Contributor
1,002 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking at Greyhound Bus Station in Calgary ?

Here is a google view of the greyhound depot :

wikimapia.org/…75439

Doesn't look like there is any parking lots close by. Perhaps look into leaving the car @ home & take a cab to the bus depot instead?

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Calgary
Level Contributor
26,023 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking at Greyhound Bus Station in Calgary ?

There is limited parking at the bus station, but I doubt that they allow overnight parking. Any parking close by would be expensive, since Calgary's downtown parking rates are the highest in Canada. Better to take a cab or the C-Train (west LRT stops fairly close).

Sarnia, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking at Greyhound Bus Station in Calgary ?

Thanks everyone for the replies, I will take a cab now.

4. Re: Parking at Greyhound Bus Station in Calgary ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2014, 06:15