We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pre-paid mobile plans?

Which Calgary hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle, Australia
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pre-paid mobile plans?

I'm travelling from overseas; Australia to be exact to Calgary for a few months.

I have an unlocked iPhone 5, and I was just wondering what would be my best option for a pre-paid mobile plan? I want to use it incase I need to call or text someone whilst I'm over there, data browsing is also something I'd want. While not necessary, international texting would be nice, too.

Please help me out.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
22,569 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pre-paid mobile plans?

>> for a few months

That's no longer a travel question, and best answered on a mobile phone forum such as howardforums.com

here are some suggestions

fido.ca/web/…Group2 (may or may not be eligible as a visitor with no credit file)

fido.ca/web/page/portal/Fido/PrepaidPlans…

2. Re: Pre-paid mobile plans?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2014, 06:17