We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Calgary Flames Tickets

Which Calgary hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Norfolk
Level Contributor
76 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Calgary Flames Tickets

I'm from the UK and I'd like to purchase some Calgary Flames tickets. There is a Sunday evening match available when I'm out there on holiday this October. Does anyone have any tips on purchasing from the Uk? Also it seems they only go on sale a week or two before the game (according to ticketmaster anyway) does anyone know if this is right ?

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
57,108 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Calgary Flames Tickets

Hi Kasperblue ~

http://flames.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=48424

On the above Calgary Flames website, you can see the tix for all the Sept. games are available for purchase, so that is 3 weeks ahead of the last game in Sept. And your Sunday game is vs. the FANTASTIC Vancouver Canucks, who will win, of course. he he he. (We should win!) I would keep looking on the above website to see when the "tickets" column becomes active. Then carry on, as clicking on that takes you to the Ticketmaster site. You do get to use the interactive seat selection feature: click on the section, click on the blue dot to choose your seat, purchase. Remember seasons tix holders have done their buying, then priority ticket holders have done their buying. Some tix will be left. I don't know the Saddledome at all, so will leave seating tips to the locals. You shouldn't have any trouble buying from the UK.

BTW, it's a hockey game. A match is what you light a fire with. :-)

Edited: 06 September 2013, 08:59
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
766 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Calgary Flames Tickets

That's definitely a game you will want to get tickets for as soon as they go on sale, otherwise I'm sure the scalpers will be making a rather large sum of tix that night...

3. Re: Calgary Flames Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2014, 05:18