We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

8 days in Calgary

Which Calgary hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
10 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
8 days in Calgary

I will be in Calgary for 8 days over the labour day weekend visiting friends. They will be working during the week. Can anyone recommend things to do while in Calgary for 8 days. I will renting a car and hoping to go to Banff for a day or 2. It's me and my husband in our late 20s no kids.

Edmonton, Canada
Destination Expert
for Edmonton, Yellowknife
Level Contributor
1,337 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 8 days in Calgary

Banff is good, and try Drumheller and east. It offers completely different scenery than the rockies. I always recommend driving north on Highway 21 near Three Hills to see Dry Island Buffalo Jump. And you can head south of Calgary to Head Smashed In Buffalo Jump for comparison.

If you are open to an overnight stay, try Banff, and even a night in Cypress Hills, there is an amazing winery that offers some tasty Saskatchewan wine. We stayed at the Reesor Ranch, gorgeous little place.

2. Re: 8 days in Calgary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2015, 07:16