We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking at Edmonton Airport???

Which Edmonton hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Alberta
Level Contributor
1,151 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Parking at Edmonton Airport???

Hi can anyone tell me with all the construction going on how is the parking situation at airport?. I called Park N Fly today and they said they are swamped and no mt spots and we take our chances for next weekend. They said from what they have heard the other parking is hard to find spots. We are 2 hours from city so kinda hard to have someone drop us off? Let me know how you have found it lately if you have been there. Thanks alot :)

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
582 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking at Edmonton Airport???

Hi! Sorry, I just replied to your post on the Vegas forum!! Check it out

Level Contributor
2,033 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking at Edmonton Airport???

It was the March break volumes that was causing the lack of parking spots. Wed of last week was when it was worse. By Thu it had "eased" and by Fri it was "normal". I know because I was calling the YEG parking 'hotline' daily.

I parked there Sat Mar 31st and got a great parking spot in ValuPark.

The construction for the enlarged parking garage reduced the ValuPark spots closest to the terminal, but before that began they had increased the ValuPark area. It's just that you're more likely to need the free shuttle.

Don't foget to print the $5 coupon from the yeg website.

3. Re: Parking at Edmonton Airport???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 17:20