We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jasper car hire

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,075 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
Jasper car hire

Hi. Can anybody recommend a car hire company in Jasper for a good deal.

Thanks, Ken.

Jasper, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jasper, Jasper National Park, Canadian Rockies
Level Contributor
20,037 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jasper car hire

Hi Ken,

All of the car rental agencies in Jasper are listed at this TripAdvisor article:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g154918-s304/Jasper:A…

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
270 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jasper car hire

We rented out vehicles in Jasper,Banff and Niagara region last year through Avis without any problem and it did not cost us heaps.We rented out a Cobolt in Jasper and it did a great job during the 5 days we were there.In Jasper their office is located in the middle of town. If your heading over there for their summer get onto booking a car a.s.a.p as they may be hard to get when you get there without booking one.

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
129 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Jasper car hire

I just booked a car for 6 days in July from avis. I booked a pontiac G6. The total was $295.14. They gave me a free day off of that price and a $20 coupon which brought the total for 6 days to, $234.15. I did not need insurance because I have it through my insurance company. I did my research, you won't find a better deal than this.

Hope this helps, Kim

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,075 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jasper car hire

Thanks everybody, I have booked a Chevy Cobalt through Avis.

Cheers, Ken.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
156 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jasper car hire

Don't forget to check out the insurance details. It is very different for residents of North America when their car isurance covers them with car rentals. We found that car rental agencies did not always explain these details and if you do not ask the right questions, you may find that you are not comprehensively covered in the event of an accident. We have rented cars in Canada for our last two trips for at least one month each time.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,075 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jasper car hire

OK, will do.

Ken.

7. Re: Jasper car hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 02:20
Get answers to your questions about Jasper