We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accomadation in Jasper

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
accomadation in Jasper

Can anyone recommend any good B&B's /cheapish hotels to stay in Jasper on 26th/27/28th june 2013?

Also any info relating locations of the above in relation to the main town/attractions.

Thank you

kay

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Algonquin Provincial Park
Level Contributor
3,985 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: accomadation in Jasper

The big thing in Jasper is "home accommodations", which are like a B&B without the breakfast. The website with listings is here, http://www.stayinjasper.com/ , so you can see what fits your dates and price range.

These are all located inside the main town. The main attractions of Jasper are mountains/lakes/waterfalls/hiking trails outside of town, so proximity to them won't differ between one Jasper home stay and another. There are hotels and hostels in other parts of the national park outside the town if you have a different area in mind.

Blind Bay, BC
Level Contributor
1,002 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: accomadation in Jasper

Here's a few for you to check out :

bbcanada.com/alberta/alberta_rockies/jasper

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
79 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: accomadation in Jasper

We're staying at the Alpine Meadows Suite in August. Can't comment on it yet but it looks nice.

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: accomadation in Jasper

Thank you for your reply...i am pleased to say i have found somewhere for the 3 nights that I am in Jasper....within walking distance of other hotels/restaurants etc......its a private home.

Will let you know how it all goes.

Thanks again.

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: accomadation in Jasper

Many thanks for the info....i have now been lucky to get somewhere within walking distance of all amenities.

Many thanks

kay

6. Re: accomadation in Jasper

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2014, 06:18