We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

view restaurants in Jasper

Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
715 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
view restaurants in Jasper

Hi,

advise someone knows restaurant in Jasper with views and good food,

we love BBQ, meat, fish, do not want Italian food

thanks all

Jasper, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jasper, Jasper National Park, Canadian Rockies
Level Contributor
18,667 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: view restaurants in Jasper

The Edith Cavell dining room at the Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge has beautiful views but is very expensive. The Pines at Pyramid Lake Resort has views over the lake and the food is supposed to be good (I haven't eaten there in many years). I would suggest checking the reviews.

In town, if you can get a window seat at the Fiddle River Restaurant, that's probably the best you can do for in-town restaurants with views of the "south valley" (towards Banff) and Signal Mountain & Mt. Tekarra but also the rail yard. (Some people love watching the trains traffic moving in and out.) The Olive Bistro has a solarium type of window looking out toward the Colin Range - it can be quite beautiful with evening alpenglow turning the limestone peaks pink.

Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
715 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: view restaurants in Jasper

Hi krp329,

thanks for help, you're always very kind,

I like Edith Cavell and The Fiddle River Restaurant, can you tell me what time the sunset there during July, the evening that I'm holding is special

I also saw The Olive Bistro, very nice, I've seen that make live music that I really like, you know if there is something in the period July 18 to 21

thanks

Jasper, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jasper, Jasper National Park, Canadian Rockies
Level Contributor
18,667 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: view restaurants in Jasper

The Olive Bistro usually advertises live music in the local weekly paper (The Fitzhugh, out on Thursdays) and on their facebook page.

According to this website: http://www.sunrisesunset.com/calendar.asp , sunset times when you will be here are 22:08 or so. But the sky stays light for quite awhile after that. We won't have our Canada Day fireworks here tomorrow night until 23:15 (sunset is 22:22), and even then, it is not completely dark.

4. Re: view restaurants in Jasper

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Jasper