We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel tip

Holon, Israel
Level Contributor
175 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Travel tip

Hi,

I am planning a trip to the Rocky Mountains and of course including Jasper. After Jasper my next destination will be Vancouver. Question? what is the best way to drive to Vancouver back via the 93 and taking 1 or taking route 5. How many night stops do you recommend taking in consideration that I am the only driver.

Thanks in advance

Peter Molnar

Holon - Israel

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
62,303 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: Travel tip

Hi Bev ~

Just a heads up that it would be better to ask a new question. Your question is quite different than the one on this thread which is underway for MolnarHolon. As well you are tucked down here at post #39.

What I would suggest is you click open the following blue print link for the Canadian Rockies Forum. When you open that page, look for the orange "Ask a question" button just above the column of dates.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g659487-i11598-Can…

That way you will get dedicated replies for your question and the Original Poster MolnarHolon can continue to discuss his trip. And as Martian suggests, if you can post a link to the tour you are considering, do so. If not, then please give the actual tour name and dates for the trip. We can find it from there.

Here is a link to open to one thread about a Caravan Tour but it may be a different one to yours:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g659487-i11598-k71…

Edited: 22 February 2014, 23:00
42. Re: Travel tip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Jasper