We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Red Deer

Which Red Deer hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Alberta
10 posts
Save Topic
Red Deer

Hi

What do you think of Red Deer, Alberta, Canada?

Have You ever been to Red Deer? If so, Did you stay in a hotel? If so, What Hotel and couldyou tell me some detailed facts about it and rate it out of 5!

Thank You, From, Soccer_Canada!!!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
195 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Red Deer

Hi

Love Red Deer although I'm a bit biased as I live here but what do you need to know. There are lots of hotels here to suit anyone's budget. I have stayed in the Red Deer Lodge and found it to be excellent but there are lots to choose from.

Level Contributor
2,033 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Red Deer

Soccer

I've stayed in Red Deer twice in the past 6 months, and wrote reviews on both

Red Deer Lodge is fine apparently good if you are in the tower. I wasn't, and was disappointed. In an older room, RD Lodge is just slightly better than adequate. 3/5 That's located downtown

More recently, I stayed at Holiday Inn Express at the north end (on 67). Wow, loved it. Everything in my room seemed new (the hotel is remodelled). Great fitness lower level. Two free PCs in the "business ctr". Free breakfast (and not just continental). Handy to the hiway. For that chain, I'd give it 5/5.

Alberta
Level Contributor
590 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Red Deer

Hi, Soccer

I like Red Deer very much and have many good memories there.

I have stayed in the Red Deer Lodge many times and found it to be good. It was a bit old and a bit on the loud side but it was OK 4/5

I also stayed at the Service Plus Inn & Suites. It was awesome and had the best free breakfast I have ever had. The rooms were a bit small but they were very nice. 5/5

There are lots of new hotels coming up in Red Deer including, Days Inn, Comfort Inn, And Ramada Inn.

Toronto
Level Contributor
328 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Red Deer

Red Deer is a lovely city, usually seen as just a stopover between Calgary and Edmonton. But in the next year, the population will be about 80,000 so it's definitely expanding. One of it's charms is that it's been well planned and developed with lots of bike trails, parks and nature areas to take advantage of the ravines and hillsides.

I haven't stayed at the Capri (my parents live there) but the location at the south end of Red Deer near all the new shopping centres and restaurants would be handy. Also their onsite restaurant Moxies is very good.

Anyone stayed there for a conference lately?

Alberta
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Red Deer

Hi, I think Red Deer is great!!!!

There are a lot of great hotels in Red Deer!!!

Great shopping!!!

And Good, kind people!!!

They have a great dance program called dance Magic

Get answers to your questions about Red Deer
Recent Conversations