We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Radium, Golden, GNP, Rogers Pass in early June

Which British Columbia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Undecided
7 posts
Save Topic
Radium, Golden, GNP, Rogers Pass in early June

My girlfriend and I will be staying in the area for 3 nights in early June, in between stays in Banff and Jasper. We booked a room at the Lido Motel in Radium for the first night, but we would like to camp the next 2. Any suggestions for simple camping central to hikes and "must sees" would be great. I heard that the Glacier National Park was not to be missed and Radium Hot Springs is nice. We were also hoping for dining recommendations in the area. Thanks for any input.

MnG

Kimberley, Canada
Level Contributor
290 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Radium, Golden, GNP, Rogers Pass in early June

go here; www.kootenayrockies.com

"Places to See" link + "Hot Springs" also "Parks" at same link gives you unlimited potential to discover where to camp . Strongly recommend you consideer camp at Whiteswan Provincial Park and goto "Lussier Hot Springs" = five minute drive from the park. Unbelievalbe world class beauty in the heart of the Rockies (about 90 minutes south of Radium). Off the beaten path but worth your while.

Buy this ladies hiking book on-line = www.janciestrong.com - worth the $20. to plan your day hikes.

SOOOOO much to see = so little time - you will want to come back :-)

2. Re: Radium, Golden, GNP, Rogers Pass in early June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 20:20