We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private condo for skiing

Which British Columbia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
VPS
Vilanova i la Geltru
Level Contributor
1,556 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Private condo for skiing

Just as a side. If any of you contributors to TA own a condo for rent , send me a pm, I know you are not allowed to advertise on the forums.

Jasper, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jasper, Jasper National Park, Canadian Rockies
Level Contributor
17,726 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private condo for skiing

Try www.vrbo.com - "Vacation Rentals by Owner", or www.flipkey.com , which is affiliated with TripAdvisor.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
2,332 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private condo for skiing

Where? BC is a large place. Also if it is short term for vacation recommendations can be given.

VPS
Vilanova i la Geltru
Level Contributor
1,556 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private condo for skiing

wrldtrv, we want approx. 3 nights in Vancouver downtown (is this the best place to explore Vancouver from?) and then 7 - 9 nights skiing in Whistler or another smaller place if someone can recommend where to ski. Often the locals know about hidden gems to ski in. We are intermediate skiers and looking for a pretty resort with dog sledding etc and good apres ski and restaurants. Possible a boutique type hotel in Vancouver and a condo in the ski resort.

4. Re: Private condo for skiing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 December 2010, 05:17